- January 31, 2014 The full report of the Fifth Assessment Report (AR5) of the Working Group 1 (WG1) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has been published on January 30, 2014, participating as a Lead Author.
- May 16, 2013 Receiving the Societry Award of Meteorological Society of Japan for achievements of modeling researches on climate effects of aerosols.
- October 3 - 6, 2011 10th AeroCom Workshop at Chikushi Campus, Kyushu University (http://sprintars.net/aerocom2011/).
- August 19, 2011 Receiving Asian Young Aerosol Scientist Award.
- May 27, 2011 Eleted to a Lead Author for Chapter 8, "Anthropogenic and Natural Radiative Forcing", of the Working Group 1 (WG1) contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report (AR5) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Authors list
- February 10, 2011 Selection of my research proposal "Reliable assessment and forecast for influences of atmospheric aerosols on environment by a numerical model" in "Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers" by Cabinet Office, Government of Japan (up to the end of fiscal year 2013).